I recently came across an idea for making monster wash clothes. I really liked the idea but wanted to make them a little different. I have been wanting to learn to sew and thought this would be the perfect project to practice on.
I cut different size circles out of wash clothes and sewed them together. Then I cut out the parts for the mouth, tongue and teeth and sewed them together. This was harder then I thought because they kept unravelling.
For the "bodies" I took wash clothes and cut them in half. Each washcloth made two monsters. I made some rounded at the top and some more square. I sewed the eye and mouth on and sewed up the side of the bodies. I put Velcro on the bottom of the monsters. Now I can put little soaps inside and Velcro them in. This will help kids wash up without continuously dropping the bar of soap.