Friday, September 16, 2011

Freebie Friday

Wow it has been a crazy week.  Between my sons weird school schedule due to conferences and other things I haven't had time to think let alone blog.  Lucky for me, the freebies continued to arrive.
I won the free candy bar by playing the Twix game found here.

The Oscar Meyer free hot dogs coupon was a Facebook offer.

I received the milk coupon from a promotion and Walmart sent me the Nivea sample and coupons.

Have a great weekend and I will do my best to post my weekly menu plan on Sunday.

1 comment:

gaclover said...

Hi- I found your blog online and love seeing all your deals and freebies. I'm sure this is noted somewhere, but how do you get all those fun freebies in the mail? I wasn't sure it was some subscription or an area thing or something of the like.