Sunday, October 16, 2011

Menu Plan October 16th - 22nd

I'm Back!!  Sorry I have been missing for a few weeks.  We moved to a new house so there was a couple weeks of packing and a couple weeks of unpacking which took priority over everything else.  This morning was actually the first time I shopped for groceries in 4 weeks and I haven't clipped or organized coupons in a month.  Getting caught up on my coupon binder is at the top of my to do list this week.  I planned my meals this week so I hope we are able to stick with the plan and get things back on track.


Dinners:
Had a late lunch so ate cereal for dinner
Butternut Squash Soup and Homemade Bread
Homemade Pizza
White Girl Enchiladas
Whole Chicken, butternut squash and bread
Chicken Tetrazzini
Eat Out

I also plan to make homemade applesauce and 5 types of muffins to put in the freezer.

No comments: