Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Adventures with Jingle the Elf

We have had a great December with our mischievous little elf.  The boys still get up every morning and look for Jingle first thing.  We all love seeing the funny things he does while we are asleep.  Here are a few pictures of some of his adventures.
 
Changing the family photos
 Having a late night meal
 Hot Air Ballooning
 Wrapping presents
 Leaving notes
 Going for a ride
 Packing school lunch
 Eating Cookies
 Having Pancakes
 Hang Gliding
 Rock em' Sock em'
 Campfire Smore's
 Under the Weather
 Getting a drink
 4 Days til Christmas
 Booby Trap

Jingle will leave tomorrow to go home to the North Pole.  I know the boys will be very excited to see him again next year.
Has your elf done anything sneaky this year?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see the Elf on the Shelf has been into a lot of trouble, again.
I am making another skinny Scoop. I have a new one dedicated to learning the mysteries behind the elf on the shelf. Found you blog on Pinterest.

In interest of time, I hope you don't mind a promo for your lovely blog if I have posted a little content-photos. malikabourne2@gmail.com