Sunday, February 6, 2011

Menu Plan- February 6th - 12th

After skipping a week of grocery shopping due to illness, I realized how much of a life saver my weekly menu plan is. I attempted one last week but we ran out of milk, bread, eggs and fruit. Let's just say we were super tired of sandwiches and hot dogs by the end of the week. I am really looking forward to the variety of food we will be eating this week. Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes and Bacon Blueberry Muffins Oatmeal/Cereal Breakfast Burritos Baked Oatmeal Egg in the Hole Crispy French Toast (I will post this recipe later in the week) Lunch: Left Overs from the previous nights dinner X 5 Eat at a Birthday Party Dinner: Super Bowl Food (Little Smokies w/ BBQ Sauce, Chips and French Onion Dip, 7 Layer Dip) Buffalo Chicken and Country Fried Apples Swedish Meatballs, Cheesy Potatoes and Green Beans Bud & Kristen's Enchiladas (This is a recipe from my brother and Sister-In-Law..it's not even really enchiladas) Soup & Bread--from the freezer Crock pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Salad Sloppy Joe's, Fries and Carrots

No comments: