Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yo Gabba Gabba Banner

My youngest son is turning 3 in March.  After much discussion he has chosen a Yo Gabba Gabba theme.  I admit I am not a fan of character parties and tried to talk him out of it but he kept insisting.  Since it is his party I gave in and will do what he wants.  Now that I am working on the party I am having a lot of fun with it.
 I started by making this banner of the characters.  I got some of the ideas on-line and changed them up to make them my own.
 Closer to the party I will attach them to some ribbon and make them into a banner.  I made three sets for various places in my house.
Stay tuned in the next couple months for more Yo Gabba Gabba party ideas.


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Cute idea! My daughter is almost 3 and LOVES YGG. We have talked a little bit about birthday party themes and I wanted a pretty tea party but she wants DJ Lance Rock. :/

Sarah McDonald said...

Awesome idea - I need to pin, in case we have a yo gabba party in our lives.