Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan- March 20th - 26th

I made a big chicken yesterday so I will have chicken to use in several meals. We have a fairly slow week so I am happy to jump back into cooking normal meals. It is nice to have an occasional easy meal but I much prefer a good home cooked meal. Breakfasts: Donuts Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Eggs and Toast Cereal/Oatmeal Fresh Lemon Muffins Left Over Oatmeal or Muffins French Toast Lunches: Eat Out Left Overs Sandwiches and Apples Dinners: Chicken Tetrazzini and Salad and Chocolate Meringe Pie for dessert-Will post recipe tomorrow Grilled Balsamic Skirt Steak and Tomato-Vidalia Blue Cheese Salad Soup and Bread Chicken Cacciatore and Veggies White Girl Enchiladas and Rice Baked Pasta with Spinach, Lemon and Cheese and Salad Eat Out at my friends Restaurant Opening

No comments: