Friday, March 11, 2011

Organizing Kids Movies

One thing that I really enjoy doing is organizing. Lately with all the party planning my house has become very unorganized and is driving me crazy. It puts me in a very grumpy mood to open a cabinet and see it messy. I have decided over the next 2-3 weeks I am going to go room by room and get my house back in order. I am hoping to get rid of a lot of "stuff" and get everything back in its place. Today I started out with a small project....the kids movies. Over the years we have accumulated WAY too many movies.
BEFORE:
AFTER: I took all the DVD's of shows like Elmo and put them in the big CD binder. I threw away their cases to eliminate some clutter. I kept the actual movies in their cases and lined them all up. Now we can see what movies we have and flip through the binder if we want to see a show. Now lets see how long it actually says that way.

1 comment:

Claire said...

We recently got rid of all kid movie cases and put them all in a movie binder. I even put labels on each pocket to know which movie goes wear so I can easily tell if we're missing any.