Sunday, January 23, 2011

Menu Plan- January 23rd - 29th

I went through my freezer and found that there are several meals in there so I am trying to use them up this week. Most of these I will be able to pull out the night before, thaw and throw in the oven. I love easy cooking weeks. Breakfasts: Cinnamon Sugar Bread, fruit and yogurt Homemade poptarts ham & eggs, toast and oranges pancakes or waffles cereal or oatmeal breakfast burritos french toast and sausage Lunches: left overs meatloaf sandwiches and potato cakes pigs in a blanket and fruit Quesadillas and oranges bean and cheese burritos corn dogs, fruit and yogurt eat out Dinners: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and glazed carrots tacos chili, cornbread and salad stuffed peppers and veggies Dijon chicken, fried okra and mashed potatoes Meatball subs, apples and chips Butternut squash soup and grilled cheese sandwiches

No comments: