Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan- January 9th - 15th

I spent several nap times last week organizing my recipe binder. I had pages and pages of recipes I had printed off just sitting loosely in my binder. I went through all the loose recipes as well as the recipes I had previously organized and got rid of the ones that we either didn't like or that no longer sounded good. I also flipped through my Cooking Light magazines and tore out the recipes I wanted to try. I am so glad I spent the time to get my binder organized. It made planning the weekly menu much easier. Breakfasts: Apple Cider Donuts Egg in the Hole and fruit Cereal Blueberry Muffins French Toast and fruit Oatmeal and bananas Pancakes and bacon Lunch: Chicken Salad Sliders, cottage cheese, fruit and chips Left Overs Sandwiches and fruit salad Hot Dogs and fruit Eat Out Dinner: Mac Chicken Cacciatore and salad Buffalo Chicken Wraps and fries Teriyaki Burgers and fruit salad Chicken Cordon Blue, baked potatoes and veggies Ranger Beans, Corn Bread and salad Left Overs

No comments: