Friday, July 15, 2011

Freebie Friday

I didn't receive very many freebies in the mail this week but I was able to score some other freebies.
This Swiffer Duster is the one mail freebie.  I have been using it for a week and really like it.  So much easier then my old method of dusting.  Even my boys enjoy dusting with it.
 Border is running their summer reading program.  Read 10 books get a free book.  Fill out the form here with the books you have read and take it into the store to receive your free book.  This is for kids 12 and under.

My husband is a coffee drinker. While I don't drink coffee I do try to get him coffee as cheap as possible. One of our favorite places to get coffee is Cost Plus World Market.  They have a great program where you buy 6 bags of coffee then you get one free.  What makes the deal even better is on Wednesdays each bag you purchase counts as two.  So if you purchase coffee on Wednesdays, you only have to buy 3 bags before you earn your free one. 


What fun freebies did you score this week?

No comments: