Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan - July 31st - August 6th

I cooked two whole chickens yesterday so I spent time today de-boning them and making stock.  I love how my house smells while the stock is cooking.  Since I have meat from two chickens we will be eating a few meals with the leftover meat.  It should save me quite a bit of time since the meat is already cooked and cut up.

Breakfasts:
pancakes & bacon
minced ham & eggs
cereal/oatmeal X 2
breakfast burritos
baked oatmeal
french toast & bacon

Lunches:
eat out X 2
Leftovers X 4
sandwiches, chips & fruit

Dinners:
chicken tacos
tater tot surprise
grilled tomato basil pizza
chicken pot pie
won tons, rice & veggies
pumpkin pancakes & bacon
ribs & grape salad

1 comment:

Claire said...

I love to cook stock in my crockpot. I throw everything in it, let it cook on low overnight, and it's done in the morning when I get up. so easy! And my house kind of smells like Thanksgiving in the morning. :)