Sunday, July 24, 2011

Menu Plan - July 24th - 30th

My oldest son starts kindergarten tomorrow.  I am so excited for him.  He picked out a backpack and has been wearing it around for a week.  I try to do a special meal on big days like that so I am going to make him a fun lunch.  The rest of the week we will be eating from our pantry.  With having family in town I wasn't able to do a full grocery shop and just had enough time to pick up the basics.

Breakfasts:
sausage, apple and cheese fritata
pancakes
cereal/oatmeal X 2
eggs, toast & fruit
egg in the hole
muffins & fruit

Lunches:
eat out
sandwiches, chips and fruit
left overs X 5

Dinners:
Eat out
tater tot surprise
pork chops, carrots and mashed potatoes
meat loaf, green beans and au gratin potatoes
quesadillas & fruit
roasted chicken & veggies
enchiladas


No comments: